Contact Us

Common Questions

If you have a question about a City service or are looking to report a problem in your area, the best and fastest way to get a response is to call 311, or to submit a request through the 311 online portal:

If you wish to check the status of a Civil Service Exam, click the following link and then filter the data by your name or exam number: 

If you are seeking City records (documents, correspondence, etc.) and not data-specific requests please submit a FOIL request via Open Records:

The NYC Open Data team is committed to making City data available for anyone to access online. Due to limited team capacity we cannot accommodate requests to perform individual lookups or queries for single data points or records available in an Open Data dataset. For help on doing this yourself, visit

Send us a note

This form requires JavaScript to complete.

Calendar of Events

Translate »